2023-24 SY DECA Student Store Manager- Student Intern
- Position Type:
Athletics/Activities/Extra Duties Stipends/Auxiliary Worker
- Date Posted:
Peoria High School - Peoria, AZ
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED   Additional Information:
- Intern will work during their lunch period and 5th hour (Adv Marketing lab or Internship early release schedule)
- Operate the cash register and provide accurate change to cash-paying customers
- Greet customers when they walk through the door and “pick” customer orders and suggest complementary items when appropriate
- Pay attention to shoppers on the floor and notify management of any possible shoplifting activity
- Restock shelves when needed to ensure optimum availability of products
- Unpack deliveries in the storeroom, categorize them and assist entering into inventory
- Assist with quarterly physical inventory of all in-stock products
- General cleaning, sweeping, dusting, mopping floor.
|2023-24 SY DECA Student Store Manager- Student Intern||JobID: 19667|
Peoria DECA Store Student Store Manager – Student Intern
Store Clerks work in the DECA Student Store. They provide assistance to customers and assist the Store Manager. The clerk will provide customer service and sales support to customers before school, during lunch and after school. In addition, they will assist the Store Manager with duties such as greeting customers, gathering orders, taking inventories, maintaining inventories, general cleanliness of the store and collecting payments.
This is a Paid Position – Minimum wage
Store Clerk Duties (to assist with):
Peoria High may allow this position to be broken up per semester. Meaning, one student first semester and one student second semester per approval of the Store Manager. This depends on the student intern’s schedule.