2023-24 SY- High School Campus Foreperson
- Position Type:
School Support Staff/Maintenance
- Date Posted:
Ironwood High School - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Inspects school buildings and grounds on a daily basis for needed attention and/or repairs.
- Establishes and prioritizes maintenance repairs.
- Provides cost estimates of needed repairs or improvements.
- Prepares reports, processes requisitions, and orders materials.
- Collaborates with District Maintenance on preventive maintenance of the Facility.
- Emergency response to alarm calls.
- Hours are flexible, due to projects and activities.
- School liaison for contractors, vendors and inspectors.
- Responsible for initiating police report for vandalism on school campus.
- Supervises in the preparation of athletic fields, gymnasium facilities as needed.
- Supervision and coordination of after school events,
- Strives to promote the safety, health, and comfort of students, teachers, and staff.
- Participates in the selection of candidates for Day Facility Workers and Night Lead positions; performs annual and probationary employee evaluations with Administration.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activity: lift items up to 50 lbs; push items up to 120 lbs. Ability to climb ladders and work from heights and within confined spaces.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively.
- Must be able to work extended hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
- Possess current Arizona driver’s license, and maintain a good driving record.
- Ability to withstand exposure to various grasses, pollens, cleaning compounds, insecticides, etc.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students, school personnel, and the public.
- Must be able to pass fingerprint and background clearance checks as a condition of employment.
|2023-24 SY- High School Campus Foreperson||JobID: 19688|
Position Title: High School Campus Foreperson
Supervisor: District Maintenance Administrator
Term of Employment: 12-months, Full-Time
Salary Classification: Supervisory Exempt 4
Job Summary: The person is responsible for providing supervision and participates with a group of employees who are responsible for the day to day maintenance of buildings at a High School. In addition, the job oversees the day to day activities and events.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: