2023-24 SY- Substitute Food Service Assistant Various Schools
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Food Services - Peoria, AZ   Additional Information:
- Performs a variety of food preparation tasks. Cuts, chops, measures and prepares foods, food products and related items. Carries food tray to serving line. Monitors serving line for quantity of food remaining. Retrieves, refills and returns food trays to serving line.
- Sets up tables and eating areas. Greets students and other users of cafeteria services. Assists with providing information and/or assistance to users of the cafeterias services.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen, kitchen utensils, floors, work stations, tables and other food service/cafeteria areas. Provides back up and assistance to others involved in the preparation, serving, clean-up and maintenance of the kitchen and cafeteria area.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles of customer service.
- Skill in reading, interpreting, understanding and applying relevant Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- May be exposed to dangerous machinery, potential physical harm, hazardous chemicals and infectious disease
- Must be able to obtain within one month of employment and maintain a State of Arizona Food Handlers Permit
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- May be required to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky supplies, materials, equipment and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
- May be required to obtain and maintain a valid Arizona driver's license
|2023-24 SY- Substitute Food Service Assistant Various Schools||JobID: 18903|
Position Title: Substitue Food Services Assistant/Short Hour
Department: Food Service
Supervisor: Kitchen Manager
Term of Employment: 9 months
Salary Classification: 7
Job Summary: Provides and performs a variety of food services and related tasks in the preparation and serving of food, clean up and operation of a school cafeteria.
Essential Functions: as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 18903