21st Century Clerk - approx. 1-2 hours per day after school
- Position Type:
School Support Staff/Office Assistant
- Date Posted:
Heritage Elementary - Glendale, AZ
(Title I Funded Site)
- Date Available:
IMMEDIATE   Additional Information:
Position Title: Clerk
Supervisor: 21st Century Coordinator
Job Summary: Provides a variety of clerical and receptionist office support services.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Greets visitors, answers telephone, directs calls, takes messages and/or provides general information to callers and visitors.
- Follows up daily on student in non-attendance to a class/club of the 21st CCLC Program.
- Compiles, maintains, updates, monitors, tracks and researches a variety of files, records and databases.
- Inputs student data into the district systems including program attendance.
- Maintains supply inventory. Prepares requisitions to order supplies.
- Prepares agendas, meeting minutes, and other documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
? Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures.
? Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
? Knowledge of principles of confidential files, records and database management.
? Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.