21st Century Food Service Worker - 3 Hrs. Per Week
- Position Type:
School Support Staff
- Date Posted:
Ira Murphy Elementary - Peoria, AZ   Position Title: 21st Century- Food Service Assistant
- Primarily works serving snacks during 21st Century programs.
- Cleans and breaks down tables after program. May remove trash.
- Cleans and mops kitchen and multipurpose room floors.
- Assists in putting away food.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the principals of customer service
- Skill in reading, interpreting, understanding and applying relevant Federal, state, county and city statues, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district
- May be exposed to dangerous machinery, potential physical harm, hazardous chemicals and infectious disease
- May be required to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky supplies, materials, equipment and other items
Job Summary: Provides and performs a variety of tasks in the preparation and serving of food, clean up and operation of a school cafeteria.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: