21st Century-Student Worker - Multiple Positions
- Position Type:
School Support Staff
- Date Posted:
Heritage Elementary - Glendale, AZ
- Date Available:
09/2022   Additional Information:
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the principals of customer service
- Skill in reading, interpreting, understanding and applying relevant Federal, state, county and city statues, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district
- May be exposed to dangerous machinery, potential physical harm, hazardous chemicals and infectious disease
- May be required to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky supplies, materials, equipment and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
|21st Century-Student Worker - Multiple Positions||JobID: 18253|
Position Title: 21st Century-Student Worker
Job Summary: Provides support for our robotics afterschool class.
Salary: Minimum wage - $12.80
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: