- Position Type:
Athletics/Activities/Extra Duties Stipends/Coach
- Date Posted:
Ironwood High School - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Fundamentals of Coaching” course, or approved equivalent (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know” course (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Current Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Knowledge of essential skills, techniques, rules and safety concerns for the sport to be coached
- Skill in communicating with all stakeholders
- Knowledge necessary to adhere to rules set out by AIA (www.aiaonline.org) and Peoria Unified School District #11
- Attend mandatory school district and AIA meetings
- Must possess or obtain an Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must be able to pass a background clearence check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver’s license as driving students to and from competitions may be required.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like MaxPreps, HUDL, and others.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through teambuilding, fundraising, service projects, etc.
|Assistant Band||JobID: 14780|
POSITION: ASSISTANT COACH
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Application Procedures:
This position is open until filled. All applicants must complete the online application.
Selected candidates will be required to participate in an interview process.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 14780