Community Preschool, Office Clerk -Part-Time
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
District Wide - Glendale, AZ
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
08/14/2020   Position Title: Office Clerk
- Monitors and processes tuition for Preschool; processes monthly tuition reminders and past due accounts.
- Processes and tracks requisitions and expenditures including purchase orders and warehouse requisitions.
- Maintains staff supplies.
- Enters data into computer files/systems.
- Processes reimbursements for DES subsidies.
- Knowledge of Synergy, KRONOS, iVisions.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel programming.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures, including Arizona Department of Health Services Child Care Licensure regulations.
- Knowledge of the principles of confidential file, records and database management.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining confidential and public information, files, records and databases.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- May be required to work outside the normal working hours.
- May be required to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky supplies, materials, equipment and other items weighing up to 35 pounds.
- May be required to possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license.
Department: Early Childhood
Supervisor: Early Childhood Director
Term of Employment: 25 hours/10 months
Salary Classification: 8
Job Summary: Performs a variety of clerical, secretarial and related functions associated with the support of the Preschool program.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: