Compensatory Service Provider (Internal Applicants Only) 22/23 School Year
- Position Type:
Athletics/Activities/Extra Duties Stipends
- Date Posted:
District Wide - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Current certifications and/or licensures.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of a variety teaching/therapy methods and techniques to promote student growth.
- Knowledge of and provision of (Free and Appropriate Public education) FAPE to students with a disability as required by federal, state and district requirements.
- A working knowledge of accommodations and modifications to appropriately meet student needs.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must possess or obtain an Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- May be required to lift and carry heavy, bulky supplies and materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Will be required to work outside normal working hours.
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
POSITION: Compensatory Service Provider
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Application Procedures:
This position is open until filled. All applicants must complete the online application.