CTE Clerk - Temporary, Special Projects
- Position Type:
Career & Technical Education
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Assists in the collection, organization and compilation of data required for Federal and State and District reporting.
- Performs a variety of clerical functions as needed in the position.
- Conducts Graduate Placement Surveys calls.
- Records all information and data received accurately and completely on required documents.
- Does research, using various methods, to obtain any missing information necessary to complete job duties.
- Maintains tracking system of graduates as required.
- Tracks, organizes and disseminates paperwork as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- Skilled in word processing applications software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with co-workers
- Knowledge of principles of telephone etiquette.
- Skilled in accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- May be asked to work outside normal working hours; the position may require evening, and possible weekend work but with flexibility.
- May be required to possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver license.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Bilingual a plus
Position Title: CTE, CLERK-TEMP
Department: Career and Technical Education
Supervisor: Director, Career Services
Term of Employment: Intermittently
Salary Classification: Classification: 10 Salary: $ 12.00/hr
Job Summary: Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following:
A High School Diploma or GED, AND two (2) years of administrative and secretarial experience in a professional office; OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.