CTE Clerk - Temporary
- Position Type:
Career & Technical Education
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
|CTE Clerk - Temporary||JobID: 18992|
Position Title: CTE CLERK-TEMPORARY
Department: Career and Technical Education
Supervisor: Director, Career Services
Term of Employment: Intermittently, Part-Time (15-25 hours/week)
Salary Classification: Classification: 7 Salary: $13.85/hr.
Job Summary: Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : generally include the following:
• Conducts graduate placement surveys calls.
• Assists in the collection, organization and compilation of data required for Federal and State and District reporting.
• Performs a variety of clerical functions as needed in the position.
• Records all information and data received accurately and completely on required documents.
• Does research, using various methods, to obtain any missing information necessary to complete job duties.
• Maintains tracking system of graduates as required.
• Tracks, organizes, and disseminates paperwork as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
• Skilled in word processing applications software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in use of email and internet • Courtesy and professionalism at all times.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with coworkers
• Knowledge of principles of telephone etiquette.
• Skilled in accuracy and attention to detail.
A High School Diploma or GED, AND two (2) years of administrative and secretarial experience in a professional office; or customer service, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
• Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
• May be asked to work outside normal working hours; the position may require evening, and possible weekend work but with flexibility.
• May be required to possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver license.
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
• Bilingual a plus
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $13.85/hour
Part-Time (15-25 hours/week)<br> <strong></strong> Classification: 7 Salary: $13.85/hr.<br><br><strong>Job Summary: Essential Functions:</strong> Essential functions
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 18992