CTE Data Analyst
- Position Type:
Career & Technical Education
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ
- Closing Date:
Until Filled   Additional Information:
- This position reports directly to the Director for Career Services.
- Manages resources for CTE Data Reporting, including but not limited to
- Fall and Spring Enrollment
- Coherent Sequence
- Exit Surveys
- Participants and Concentrators
- Placement surveys & reporting
- Industry Certifications
- Mastery of Subject Area
- Performance Measures
- Aids in A-F CCRI reporting
- Partners with IMT in securing accurate data communications and establishing processes for extracting data from the LMS
- Partners with Guidance and C&I to ensure accurate reporting of courses and coherent sequence for all CTE programs and awarding of appropriate credit for students
- Troubleshooting and quality control of all CTE data systems and reporting
- Selects, evaluates, makes employment recommendations, and supervises student interns and temporary workers for placement surveys and data projects.
- Establishes data systems for CTE projects and grants including but not limited to process flow, website/portal links and information dissemination
- Develop and manage processes of equipment inventory in alignment with CTE grant regulations.
- Participates in CTE Site Coordinator, CTE Program Lead and Advisory Commission meetings and trainings as necessary.
- Ensures CTE Programs have data, links and information for Annual Program Analysis, WestMEC TQI, ADE Compliance Monitoring, Office of Civil Rights Reviews, CTE District Scoreboard and Program improvement processes.
- Team member of CTE Leadership Team and provides support and data for Student Learning, Capacity Development and Community Connectedness activities and Tactical Plans.
- Develops, maintains, tracks, and disseminates documents as assigned.
- Communication regarding data requirements and reporting across district and with ADE, WestMEC and with other stakeholders.
- Supports the Total CTE Program Model and its implementation.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District #11 and departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with skill in word processing, desk top publishing, databases, and have filing skills.
- Advanced Knowledge of spreadsheet/MS Excel.
- Knowledge of the principles of customer service, general office operations, business office management, and records and database management.
- Knowledge of the principles of bookkeeping, accounting and grant fund accounting.
- Skilled in reading, interpreting, understanding and applying relevant Federal, state and PUSD rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Skill in organization and filing.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Must have own transportation.
- May be required to travel to perform job functions.
- Must have at the time of application and must maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours.
|CTE Data Analyst||JobID: 18593|
Position Title: CTE Data Analyst
Department: Career and Technical Education
Supervisor: Director for CTE
Salary Classification: Classified Exempt Class 5
Job Summary: Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A bachelor’s degree with successful experience in statistics, data management or equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.