CTE Digital Media Intern
- Position Type:
Career & Technical Education
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Help manage marketing activities such as, content deliver strategy and link building
- Analyze websites & landing pages to uncover intent, performance patterns, visitor experience, and opportunities
- Conduct marketing research including industry trends and best practices
- Assist with creation of digital content for new campaigns, and optimization of existing campaigns
- Utilize social media to develop, strengthen, and maintain partnerships with program participants, supports, organizations, etc.
- Work with the CTE team to create and deliver social media templates for future use
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of digital media platforms and tools
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver license
Position Title: CTE Digital Media Intern
Supervisor: Director for CTE
Term of Employment: Temporary
Salary Classification: 10 - $13.55 per Hour
Job Summary: The Peoria Unified CTE Department is seeking a college intern who wants hands-on, well-rounded experience utilizing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement.
Essential Functions: as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Working towards a degree in marketing, business, journalism, communications, advertising, or public relations or similar field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their major.