CTE Student Intern - Film & TV (PUSD students only)
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
POSITION TITLE: CTE Student Intern - Film & TV
SALARY: $12.00 per hour.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Part time, temporary position.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
· Performs clerical duties to support the Career and Technical Education department.
· Assists with filing, word processing and input of data.
· Develops, maintains, tracks and disseminates documents as assigned.
· Assists in communications with school and district administration and staff, community members and state officials.
· Performs other duties as assigned or required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in word processing, spread sheets and databases.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, the general public and others having business with the school district.
· Enrolled in BMAS, Marketing, Accounting, Financial Services or CTE Internship
· Must have transportation to worksite.
Student interested in applying for this position should submit through student Job Board.
CTE Program Manager
Peoria Unified School District