CTE Student Intern - (PUSD students only)
- Position Type:
Career & Technical Education
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Assists in the planning and production of promotional and informational videos for various departments with the PUSD district office.
- Collaborates with CTE Program Managers and other student interns on assigned projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with skills in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe editing software.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- 11th or 12th grade student
- Have sample of video production work available for review prior to hire.
- Enrolled in CTE Internship: Film & TV
- Must have transportation to worksite and Driver’s License
|CTE Student Intern - (PUSD students only)||JobID: 15022|
POSITION TITLE: CTE Student InternSALARY: $13.85 per hour effective 1/1/2023
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Temporary position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Student interested in applying for this position should submit through student Job Board.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 15022