Early Childhood Clerk- Part Time
- Early Childhood Clerk- Part Time JobID: 10785
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Sky View Elementary - Peoria, AZ
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Provides general customer service by phone and in person.
- Assists with early childhood registration.
- Assists with licensure documents for early childhood programs.
- Monitors and completes reports for preschool immunizations.
- Manages preschool class lists.
- Provides fingerprinting for early childhood employees as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures, including Arizona Department of Health Services Child Care Licensure regulations.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining confidential and public information files, records and databases.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver’s license.
- May be required to lift and carry heavy, bulky supplies and materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours.
- May be required to travel to perform work functions.
Position Title: Early Childhood Clerk
Department: Early Childhood
Supervisor: Early Childhood Director
Term of Employment: 9 months
Salary Classification: 8
Job Summary: Performs a variety of clerical, secretarial and related functions associated with the support of the district preschool program.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED, AND one (1) year of relevant secretarial, clerical and customer service or closely related experience.