Elementary Site Lead
- Position Type:
District Maintenance/Custodial/Campus Foreperson
- Date Posted:
Desert Harbor Elementary - Peoria, AZ
- Date Available:
07/01/2022   Additional Information:
- Open campus and performs daily safety check
- Communicates with custodial staff the needs of staff and administration
- Participate in set up for breakfast and lunch
- Clean up after breakfast and lunch, trash removal and floor cleaning
- Inspects school buildings and grounds on a daily basis for needed attention and/or repairs.
- Establishes and prioritizes maintenance repairs.
- Process work orders, maintains supply inventory and recommends purchases of tools and equipment, as well as regularly used items.
- Strives to promote the safety, health, and comfort of students, teachers, and staff.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Must possess or obtain an Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must be able to pass a background clearence check.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activity: lift items up to 50 lbs; push items up to 120 lbs. Ability to climb ladders and work from heights and within confined spaces.
- Demonstrate knowledge of shut-off for all major mechanical systems.
- Available for emergency calls
- Train AM/PM staff on facility usage
- Coordinate construction and renovation projects
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively.
- Possess current Arizona driver’s license, and maintain a good driving record.
- Ability to withstand exposure to outdoor temperatures and various grasses, pollens, cleaning compounds, insecticides, etc.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students, school personnel, and the public.
Position Title: Site Lead, Elementary
Supervisor: Administrator for Maintenance & Facilities
Term of Employment: 12-months, Full-Time
Salary Classification: 12
Job Summary: This person is responsible for the day to day maintenance and cleaning of buildings at an Elementary school. In addition, performs general maintenance on plumbing, electrical, building and general maintenance of campus.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: