Preschool Summer Camp Assistant
- Position Type:
School Support Staff/Instructional Assistant
- Date Posted:
District Wide - Glendale, AZ
- Date Available:
06/01/2020   Position: Preschool Summer Camp Assistant
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language-
- Ability to learn special methods and procedures for working with young students and their parents.
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, and have a good driving record.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with students, parents, and co-workers
- Must have Mantoux TB test and Food Handlers card prior to beginning employment.
- Must be able to complete CPR training and certification course.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass fingerprint and background clearance checks as a condition of employment.
Dates: July 1st-July 23rd Mon-TH
Locations: Foothills, Frontier, Glendale Community College
There will be 6 classrooms (2 at each site) wtih 3 staff members per classroom.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.