Read 180 Teacher
- Position Type:
Curriculum & Instruction Support- District/Read 180 Teacher
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ
- Date Available:
07/29/2021   Additional Information:
- Implement the Read 180 program with fidelity.
- Participate in all designated cadre sessions and collaborative opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with district program leads.
- Analyze student achievement data in order to plan and deliver differentiated instruction.
- Provide reports to site and district administration.
- Model effective instruction for other teachers to observe.
- Communicate with administration at assigned school(s) regarding student progress.
- Administer/Facilitate screener, diagnostic, and progress monitoring assessments per the DAP (or as students enter).
- Maintain an accurate inventory of program materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable grants management
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background check
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- Must have at the time of application and must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
Position Title: Certified Teacher, Read 180
Department: K-12 Curriculum and Instruction
Supervisor: Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Term of Employment: 9 months
Salary Classification: Teacher Salary Schedule
Job Summary: Teachers will provide English Language Arts instruction using the Read 180 program to help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible men and women.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: