Student Information Sytems (SIS) Coordinator
- Position Type:
School Support Staff/Student Information Systems Coordinator
- Date Posted:
Peoria High School - Peoria, AZ
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
08/30/2022   Additional Information:
- Ability to become knowledgeable of all facets of the entire student information system.
- Provides continuous training for all users of the student information system, to include administrators, clerical staff, counselors, etc.
- Provides programs for data exchange between student information systems and other applications.
- Manages and maintains the school-level features and data of the student information system.
- Assists in the design of programs, tests/debugs programs, and maintains detailed documentation records.
- Works with users, determines precise needs, develops and assists IMT department in facilitating needed changes to the student information system.
- Updates staff on enhancements, changes, and modifications to the system.
- Documents and reports problems and issues to district IMT support staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- Competency in keyboarding (keyboard testing may be required).
- Possess excellent personal relations/communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
Position Title: SIS Coordinator
Supervisor: Site Administration
Salary Classification: 11
Job Summary: The person in this role will be responsible for providing central support for the student information system at the assigned school site.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Must have a valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card and pass a background clearance check.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver’s license.
May be required to lift and carry heavy, bulky supplies and materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
May be required to work outside normal working hours.
May be required to travel to perform work functions.