Assistant Athletic Coach-All Sports, All Levels
- Position Type:
Athletics/Activities/Extra Duties Stipends/Coach
- Date Posted:
Sunrise Mountain High School - Peoria, AZ   Additional Information:
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Fundamentals of Coaching” course, or approved equivalent (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Certificate verifying completion of the NFHS online “Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know” course (AIA Rule 17.1).
- Current Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Knowledge of essential skills, techniques, rules and safety concerns for the sport to be coached
- Skill in communicating with all stakeholders
- Knowledge necessary to adhere to rules set out by AIA (www.aiaonline.org) and Peoria Unified School District #11
- Attend mandatory school district and AIA meetings
- Must possess or obtain an Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must be able to pass a background clearence check.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arizona driver’s license as driving students to and from competitions may be required.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- May be required to travel to perform work functions
- Must utilize online platforms required for specific sports like MaxPreps, HUDL, and others.
- Must establish a sense of comradery among our players through teambuilding, fundraising, service projects, etc.
POSITION: ASSISTANT COACH
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Application Procedures:
This position is open until filled. All applicants must complete the online application.
Selected candidates will be required to participate in an interview process.