- Position Type:
Athletics/Activities/Extra Duties Stipends/Auxiliary Worker
- Date Posted:
Cactus High School - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks
- Provide PUSD guests with accurate event and venue information.
- Enforce facility policies and procedures
- Work flexible hours
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of applicable grants management
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in prior customer service preferred
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Must have a friendly disposition
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background check
- May be required to work outside normal working hours
- Must have at the time of application and must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license
|Auxiliary Worker||JobID: 8391|
Supervisor: Site Administration
Term of Employment: Seasonal
Salary Classification: Auxiliary Pay
Job Summary: Provide guests with a positive impression of Peoria Unified School District by offering a superior, guest service experience. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of PUSD in order to maintain a superior level of service.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned: