Executive Assistant to Chief Technology Officer
- Position Type:
District Support/Secretary - 12-Months
- Date Posted:
District Administration Center - Glendale, AZ
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Coordinate the overall operations of the assigned office; design and implement office records and filing systems.
- Obtain and provide information to staff and the public where judgment, knowledge and interpretation of policies and regulations, and District functions and programs are required; make decisions regarding procedural matters within the scope of responsibility.
- Perform a variety of activities related to the assigned departmental or support services office; provide District-wide services.
- Serve as confidential secretary to an administrator at the level of an Administrator for; perform a variety of clerical and technical tasks and serve as liaison with other District staff and the public.
- Type a variety of material including those of a confidential nature; take and transcribe minutes from meetings of a variety of committees and groups.
- Compose, prepare and assemble materials such as routine correspondence and agenda items and research, collect and compile statistical, financial, or other diverse and specialized information.
- Review and check documents for completeness, accuracy and conformance with applicable rules/regulations and procedural requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, arrange meetings and make travel arrangements; oversee the master calendar as assigned; attend meetings as assigned; screen visitors and phone calls.
- Receive mail and identify and refer matters in order of priority.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the principles of customer service, general office, business English, grammar, punctuation, and grammar.
- Knowledge of the principles of file, records and database management.
- Skill in reading, interpreting, understanding and applying relevant Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and codes and PUSD policies and procedures.
- Skill in creating, preparing and managing a variety of informational, educational, program, department and/or other training materials and reports.
- Skill in assigning and reviewing the work of volunteers and assigned staff.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Required to work outside normal working hours.
- May be required to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky supplies, materials, equipment and other items weighing up to 35 pounds.
- May be required to possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver's license.
- Required to be a Notary Public.
Position Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Technology OfficerSupervisor: Chief Technology Officer
Term of Employment: 12 months
Salary Classification: 14
Job Summary:Under the direction of the chief for the position, will perform a variety of technical, clerical and secretarial support functions of a difficult and complex nature; coordinate the overall operations of the assigned office.
Essential Functions: as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the followin. Other duties may be assigned:
Researches and responds to inquiries from staff and has contact with parents, students and site staff to resolve issues as directed by the administrator.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: