Integrated Systems II
- Position Type:
Information Management Technology
- Date Posted:
Cholla IMT - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
- Programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting Option 81 and Option 11 PBX systems.
- Performing Adds, Moves and Changes on the Nortel PBX and Cisco Unity Voicemail Systems.
- Monitoring all District phone lines, T1’s, ATM’s and fiber links and maintaining a line of communication with the circuit carrier.
- Programming Central Video Systems- Troubleshooting individual TV’s, cabling repair, balancing school for video.
- Programming and performing maintenance schedules on all intercoms in the District. Programming bell schedules. Communicate with contractors for replacement of older intercoms. Maintain records of changes to all school intercom programming.
- Smart system VK repair, yearly maintenance, keeping track of changes to the Smart System programming the Smart System.
- Sound Systems – general maintenance, troubleshooting, minor repairs, and training.
- Hooking up sound systems and monitor sound system for special events.
- Troubleshooting score boards and minor repair.
- Construction meeting of new and remolded schools for intercom and video installations.
- Training on TV, VCR programming, score board and sound systems, Vk Smart system.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, state, county and city statutes, rules, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable Peoria Unified School District and departmental policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of PBX telephone systems.
- Knowledge of Voicemail systems.
- Knowledge of intercom systems.
- Knowledge of central video systems, troubleshooting and repair.
- Skill in comprehensive electronics troubleshooting.
- Skill in training of teachers, students, administrators on video, intercom, telephones, sound systems, and scoreboards.
- Skill in programming intercom systems and PBX phone systems.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relations with co-workers, vendors, students, parents, the general public and others having business with the school district.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license
- May be required to lift and carry bulky supplies, materials, and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to work outside normal working hours.
- May be required to travel to complete work functions
Position Title: Integrated Systems Technician II
Department: Information Management and Technology
Supervisor: Telecommunications Systems Supervisor
Salary Classification: 17
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED AND 5 years of experience in electronics instillation, troubleshooting, and repair, OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.