Senior Data Integration Engineer
- Position Type:
Information Management Technology
- Date Posted:
Cholla IMT - Glendale, AZ   Additional Information:
|Senior Data Integration Engineer||JobID: 18399|
Position Title: SENIOR DATA INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Supervisor: Director of Information Systems
Term of Employment: 12 Months
Salary Classification: Classified Exempt – Grade 13
Job Summary: The Senior Data Integration Engineer is a hands-on technical role focused on
full stack software development. Will provide leadership and supervise staff. The Senior Data
Integration Engineer provides development, integration, and production support building data
pipelines. Analyzes, extracts, and loads data on RDBMS and big data platforms. Gathers
requirements for data dissemination and reporting. Responsible for engineering and maintaining
the data integration interfaces for data life cycle management. Will support the design,
development, and document the data analytics dashboard creation process.
Essential Functions: Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act,
may include, but are not limited to, the following tasks, duties, knowledge, skills and other
characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all
functions and tasks performed by incumbents in this class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES generally include the following. Other duties may
• Provides leadership for the Information Systems Department and assists the Director with
recruitment selection and retention of staff.
• Supervises and evaluates developers, analysts, and engineers in the Information Systems
• Supervises the development and implementation of district and department data
integrations and application implementations and upgrades in coordination with the
• Explores data, summarizes, graphs, explains, and infers knowledge from data.
• Extensive Database, SQL, and Spreadsheet competencies
• Independently conducts work on the full life cycle of data engineering to include analysis,
solution design, data pipeline engineering, testing, deployment, scheduling, and
• Designs and implements complex technical solutions for data engineering and analytic
• Designs, codes and supports functional intra-departmental procedures and process-flows
within cloud infrastructure and application stacks with focus on database
development/management and data integration procedures utilizing ETL processes and
procedures across multiple application platforms.
• Assists in analysis and documentation of procedural guidelines and departmental project
taskings for our data repositories and integrated cloud applications.
• Provides comprehensive performance and risk related data point analysis within our
cloud infrastructure to improve management’s ability to effetely streamline IT productivity
and fiduciary requirements.
• Expert knowledge in SQL/T-SQL building queries, extracting, and manipulating data